Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Truth

I think it is funny how we pretend we are okay with something or that we agree with something just to avoid conflict or to not cause any problems. I have been thinking lately that I am really over that and I am happy to be honest with people regardless of how they take it. I know for some people this new little character trait is strange and seems even rude, but really being honest is the kindest thing I can do sometimes. I would rather know the truth from someone than to have them lie to me and then find out later...it hurts worse. I just lived through someone lying to me a percentage of the time to "spare" my feelings and lets just say that no feelings were spared. So here it goes...the truth...my truth!
#1. I like chick flicks...I am a chick...its expected.
#2. I like war movies...I am a chick...this may be less expected, but true nonetheless.
#3. I hate liars.
#4. I love cuddling
#5. I love Dr. Pepper and hate Diet Coke
#6. I hate onions...and mayonaise
#7. I love purple and black...my favorite colors
#8. I hate when people smack gum, chomp ice or hard candy
#9. I like to be reminded I am loved...over and over and over. I just do!
#10. I don't trust many people...almost everyone has proven that I can't trust people. Even people I should be able to trust...its a sad reality.
#11. I love people with my whole heart...and this is dangerous.
#12. I have major insecurities from choices and situations I put myself in during my life and I wonder if I will ever get over them and if there is anyone out there truly willing to put up wiht me while I try.
#13. At this very moment I am very bitter about some things in the world and I hate feeling like that...I prefer to be happy.
#14. I feel pain for others to the point it can hurt...I can take on someone else's pain so easily...I don't know why either, but it happens. My heart literally aches and breaks for the ones I love.
#15. I am the most committed person I know...although my current situation may make it look like I have lack of committment those closest to me know that is not true at all. When I committ I committ and I will go to torchorous lengths to protect a promise.
#16. I hate to fail...at ANYTHING!
#17. I hold on too tight.
#18. I want someone to fight for me for once.
#19. I want to feel protected and safe.
#20. I want someone to fear me leaving as much as I fear them leaving.
#21. I don't like loud and annoying personalities.
#22. I love my friends
#23. I am ready to get rid of some of my "friends"
#24. I forgive too easily...but I never forget.
#25. I admire a friend of mine who has the ability to cut people out of his life because they wronged him and stick to it, because that is one quality I wish I had...the ability to truly stand up for myself.
#26. I like to work...I like to be good at my work.
#27. I am pretty simple and little things can make me happier than extravagant things
#28. I am not real girly, but yet love to be girly
#29. I miss being young
#30. I don't consider myself old...most of the time.
#31. I like to tease and be teased, but it has to stay in line.
#32. I am sensitive and so proceed with caution with me
#33. I am trying to find myself...
#34. I want to be strong enough to not need anyone
#35. I don't ever want to not need anyone...contradiction I know
#36. I like loud music
#37. I love to dance
#38. I don't ever want to get overweight
#39. I am not exactly sure what I consider overweight
#40. I love to meet new people
#41. I am highly social and love to be around people
#42. I get annoyed with people who don't like to do stuff
#43. I would like plastic surgery...
#44. I dream almost every night
#45. I have the same recurring nightmares
#46. I wish I could erase some memories and then am scared to death I might forget some
#47. I believe in true love, soul mates, fate, destiny...I am a hopeless romantic
#48. I want to be doted on
#49. I need reassurance
#50. I love cinnamon rolls.

Obviously most people know these things about me, but it is sort of fun writing it down and saying...here it is...take me or leave me...just don't lie to me. Lol. I am pretty down to earth...I love to try new things. I am scared of spiders and scared of life, but overall I am a risk-taker and I will take a risk on you if you will take one on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment